• Support with energy bills

        • We can provide energy advice from qualified specialist advisers on switching your supplier, getting a cheaper tariff, dealing with energy debt, applying for energy discounts and grants, benefit checks to maximise your income, getting additional help from your supplier if you are vulnerable to improving your home to reduce your energy costs.

          Advice can be provided over the telephone or face-to-face by appointment. Anyone needing energy advice should telephone a local call-back advice line on 01424 869352 and give their details. You can also access the Warm Home Check Service using the webform found here: https://www.warmhomecheck.org/

          Tracy Dighton, Chief Officer at Citizens Advice 1066, said: “People regularly struggle with energy bills each winter and it will be even worse this year. We deal with hundreds of clients each winter and have a dedicated team standing by to help.”